Monday, April 25, 2011

CycleFit

The rain is really driving me crazy! Nonstop for a week, flood warnings, hail, and THREE MORE DAYS predicted until a reprieve on Friday. Only to start back up on Saturday. All I can say is

I Want to Ride My Bicycle

Anyway, I totally kicked butt in CycleFit today. We did a lot of speed work, hard intervals, some climbing, and then an awful jogging exercise (up for 8, down for 8 for five minutes). Remember a few weeks ago when I said I was hoping to get up to 400 kJ burned? Well...

I DID IT!

I burned 407 kJ in CycleFit today! I'm so proud. Also, I asked Judy how much she normally burns, and she said that today she burned 360-something. So that's awesome that I've been working about as hard as the instructor. I can only hope that one day when I'm done I look as good when it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment