Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CycleFit

According to Brandon, today was the hardest workout he has for the class. I thought it was pretty good. First we did some cadence and sprint workouts. Then the second half of the class we did some climbing. I feel like I did really well, even though I only burned 354 kJ, which seems low for the hardest workout he has!

I also rode my bike to the gym and then to church for a Bike Trip meeting. However, it was about 15 degrees cooler than predicted, so I didn't ride home and had my husband pick me up instead. I used my new Novara trunk bag today for the first time. It worked out really well, fixed the imbalance problem of using one pannier, but my tail light doesn't stay on it very well. I think I should just buckle down and get a permanent light for my rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment