Monday, April 18, 2011

CycleFit

I was running late to CycleFit today and had to jump right into cadence work! I was able to keep up with most of it today though. Only one cadence exercise towards the end was too much for me to spin at 110 so I did it at 95. We also did some interval training (which I like) and some climbing (which I wasn't really feeling today). Overall, I burned 354 kJ, not too bad since I missed the first few minutes.

Then I went and walked/ran a mile and a half. I wanted to start the Couch to 5K program, but my ipod froze up. However...

I think I'm going to try to do a triathlon.

I can easily bike 10 miles, but don't really like to swim or run. But I'd like to be able to say I did it. I'm looking at the sprint distance HoosierWoman triathlon here in Bloomington on July 31st. Swim 500 meters (~1/4 mile), bike 16.1 km (~10 miles), run 5 km (~3.1 miles). I think I can do it. If I practice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment