Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Commute & Running

Time: 27:09

Distance: 5.710 miles

Average Speed: 12.6 mph

Max Speed: 29.9 mph

Calories Burned: 188.1

Fat Burned: 20.1

Rode into work today. Was a great day to be outside. I discovered that there is more than one dog and skateboarder combo in Bloomington! Crazy!

Ran with Carman on the B Line trail this evening. I also rode my bike there today, but no numbers. However, we ran three miles in 35:18 (11:42 min/mile pace maybe?), which shaved a whole minute off our time from Monday (which was a 12:03 min/mile pace)!

My right knee was a little sore today, I think from the weird misalignment my CycleFit seat had yesterday. So weird.

And the Honey Stinger energy chews are definitely the best energy chews I've tried. They are delicious and definitely make my runs less painful. I probably could have run even more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment