Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Swim Report

Swimming is hard work.

I'm getting to work super early and walking to the HPER with my friend Rohini. I don't want to run everyday, so today I decided I'd try swimming again. If I'm going to be an Ironman, I need to learn to love swimming too! I've also been considering adult swim lessons to refine my form and be more efficient in the water, but hadn't fully decided if I wanted to do that or just wing it.

I lose count of swimming laps even worse than running laps. I have no idea how much I swam. Definitely more than 5 laps (there and back, not lengths that are just there), maybe even 10. But not more than that. I think I did okay, but it definitely makes you tired. But I'm sure that, just like running and cycling, it will get easier the more I do it.

I like sort of have a plan to Ironman. Exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment