Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Run Report

4.2 miles in 45 minutes through the neighborhoods and up the B Line Trail. I'm pretty happy with that, considering there are some not insignificant hills on this route and it is windy today. I have to say that uphill in a headwind while running is just as sad as on a bike.

And holy happy fall, Batman. It's like someone flipped a switch after the Popcorn Ride. Summer to Fall overnight. I'm. LOVING. It.

I think the other runners are loving it too. Up until recently I sort of thought runners were sort of jerks. I try to smile or nod or say 'Good morning' to people I encounter when I run. Usually cyclists will wave or nod back, but I usually get nothing from runners. But with the cooler weather, I've had much friendlier encounters! Either that, or I'm starting to be assimilated into their culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment