Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gym Report

2.5 miles on the treadmill this morning. 30 minutes. Pitiful. I even walked a couple times. Early morning workouts are just hard. And I suck at making playlists. Seriously. Don't ever let me near your iTunes. And I packed my bag last night in hopes of not being late today. My priorities are all out of order given that somehow my belt made it into the bag, but socks and underwear did not. Ugh. Maybe I should stick to running in the evening.

Also pitiful... I want to work in some strength and stretching to this regime I'm doing. Like weight lifting and yoga. Yesterday I did some stretches and just a little weight lifting (bicep curls and bench press) and some ab exercises (sit ups, crunches, plank). My arms and abs hurt today. Like I'm scared to laugh because it hurts. I apparently have a lot of work to do.

In good news though, it's officially fall and I can eat all the pumpkin I want. I had it in my oatmeal this morning. Pumpkin is my favorite time of year. The apple cider isn't bad either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment