Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Run Report

It's taper week!

Some people hate to taper. Drives them crazy. I think I'm going to like it. 

Today I ran the slowest four miles ever. I don't know if it's because my body just shuts down when it's less than 40*F outside or if having Halloween candy for dinner was a bad idea (What? Candy isn't carbo loading?) or if my legs are still tired from running ten awesome miles and then dancing all night in a dinosaur costume (and by dancing all night, I mean shuffling around for a couple hours because I don't actually possess any dancing skills), but I just could not get a move on this morning. I was SO. SLOW. Painfully slow. Like, I-haven't-downloaded-my-Garmin-data-but-I'm-pretty-sure-that-was-12-min-mile slow.

In happier news, I signed up for the Pile on the Miles challenge at runeatrepeat.com for the month of November. I'm excited about this! Yay for motivation after November 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment