Sunday, November 13, 2011

Run Report

It's amazing what not really running for a week can do for you. I really wanted to get out there, even though it is super windy this weekend, and I must have needed that run because I ran fast! I did 2.84 miles through the neighborhood and the part of the Clear Creek Trail I normally avoid in 28:25 for an average pace of 10:00 min/mile on the dot. I was sort of pushing it, but felt great. I think I have to attribute part of it to the most awesome playlist ever. I found it on fitbottomedgirls and it has quickly become a favorite. I even danced around my lab to it earlier this week.

Booty Playlist
  1. Ms. New Booty by Bubba Sparxxx
  2. Rump Shaker by Wrex N Effect
  3. Back That Thang Up by Juvenile
  4. My Humps by The Black Eyed Peas
  5. Shake Ya Tailfeather by P. Diddy featuring Nelly
  6. Booty City by Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears
  7. Shake Your Booty by Public Enemy/Flava Flav
  8. Bootylicious by Destiny's Child
  9. Poison by Bell Biv DeVoe
  10. (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty by KC and the Sunshine Band
  11. Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot
  12. Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen
Seriously. Get this playlist. I highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment