Thursday, January 19, 2012

Running slump & CycleFit

I've been in a running slump. That's probably been obvious. After the IMM half marathon, I just kind of tanked on the running front. At first I was floundering because I didn't have any sort of plan and nothing to work towards. Then the holidays. And then it had just been so long...

Anyway, I think today I may have rediscovered my running legs!

I planned to run outside this morning but apparently "feels like17" is really stinking cold. So I headed to the treadmill. I really hate the treadmill and it is always so hot in the HPER, but today I decided to lady up and just get it done. And I did! I ran three super slow miles! Not awesome, but it's a step toward getting out of my slump. Yay!

Also, I did my first CycleFit of the semester tonight. It hurt so good. And my friend Brett has signed up for the same classes as me! I burned 383 kJ. And I feel awesome after the great workouts I had today.

And in honor of National Popcorn Day, I'm putting my new air popper to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment