Friday, January 13, 2012

Free food!

On Wednesday after yoga, the SRSC was having its semester kick-off week with lots of little games and stuff in the lobby. So Rohini and I visited the tables to get some info and win free stuff. We both left with t-shirts and other various prizes.

Yesterday I received a phone call that I was a major winner! One of the tables had a jar filled with candy hearts and the person who guessed closest won a bag of groceries! I'm freakishly good at these things and won! I guessed 369 and there were 374!

So I went to pick up my groceries today. Here's what I got:

  • Pizza crust 
  • Pizza sauce 
  • Pepperoni 
  • Rice cakes 
  • Bag of clementines 
  • Raisins 
  • Chocolate pudding 
  • Nuts 
  • 2 liter of Citrus Drop (Kroger brand Mountain Dew) 
  • Nacho chips 
  • Salsa 
  • Vitamin water 
  • Cough drops 

Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment