Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, New Blog

I'm still working on all the update posts I want to make, but in the meantime I thought I'd work on one of my goals: Make my blog more interesting.

I really enjoy reading exercise-related blogs, but I find the ones I enjoy the most include elements from the blogger's personal life. So in 2012 I plan to make my blog more personable. I will still use my blog to keep track of my fitness, but hopefully spicing it up with other stuff will make it more interesting to read. I also plan to make more frequent posts.

So today I think I figured out my spring training schedule. I'm really looking forward to getting back to it on Monday! Here's the plan:

Monday: NROLFW and swim
Tuesday: run and CycleFit
Wednesday: NROLFW and swim
Thursday: run and CycleFit
Friday: NROLFW and yoga
Saturday: long run
Sunday: much needed REST!

It's kind of a lot, but I really want/need to take swim lessons. This schedule means I can't take Judy's CycleFit class, but I may rearrange when the swim lessons are over. I am really liking the New Rules of Lifting for Women and want to keep up with that. And I've wanted to incorporate yoga into my fitness plan for a while. But if it proves to be too much, I can reevaluate and rearrange. Overall I'm really excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment