Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daily Commute

Time: 36:13

Distance: 7.294 miles

Average Speed: 12.0 mph

Max Speed: 22.9 mph

Calories Burned: 226.0

Fat Burned: 24.8 g

Holy cow it was a great day for a bike ride. About 60 degrees, a little breezy at times, but nice. I even took a tiny detour to do that fun hill again. I might just add that little loop into my commute from now on, since I would like to be able to tackle hills and the only way to do that is to ride up them!

Lots of people out on the rail trail today so I had to take it slow around the crowds, but was keeping a pretty good clip in the non-busy sections (about 16 mph). Gravel really slows you down though. I can't wait until they pave the remaining portion. I'll probably be able to bike home as fast as I can drive home.

Also, I should be able to pick up my new bike tomorrow or Friday. SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment