Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CycleFit and Commute

I accidentally cleared my computer before I got all the data from it. Not a bad day for it though as I got lost on campus and decided to have Seth pick me up before the B Line Trail turned to gravel. I just couldn't take it today (see below for bad mood inducer).

Distance: 3.861 miles

Max Speed: 21.6 mph

Calories Burned: 126.4

Fat Burned: 11.1 g

CycleFit Calories Burned: 342 kJ

Today was my first day of Wednesday CycleFit class. The instructor is a super cute guy named Brandon. He told a lot of jokes that made it slightly less painful. We did some cadence work and a little bit of climbing. The climbing was easier for me today than the cadence stuff. I *think* that's a good thing.

However, when I got out of class, my bike had fallen over on the rack (wind?). I may have some small scratches on my top tube now. :( I'm trying to figure out if they're scratches or just scuffs. They seemed to be getting a little better when I rubbed them with cloth, but I don't know that they're going to go away completely. So maybe a combination of the two. So sad. :(

But from now on, I'm sticking to the roads. No more trying to cruise through campus on crappy walkways (which I ended up walking most of because you're not really supposed to bike on the sidewalk) and getting lost and all that nonsense. I'm just going to hang out with the cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment