Monday, March 28, 2011

CycleFit and Commute

Commute Numbers:

Time: 29:41

Distance: 6.094 miles

Average Speed: 12.2 mph

Max Speed: 25.8 mph

Calories Burned: 200.4

Fat Burned: 20.2 g

I went home using the new route I discovered Saturday. I like it. It's hillier than the other way. I also took one of my new panniers to carry my junk. I think my bike was a little more lopsided than I want it to be. I'll have to work on that system.

I don't have CycleFit numbers because today was a power challenge day. Power challenge involves resetting your computer, working as hard as you can for four minutes, and recording your average power output. Twice (with a bit of a rest in between). The last time we did this, about six weeks ago, I averaged a 150. Today I averaged 180! I feel like that's a great improvement! Although now I'm going to have to work harder in class since I've apparently been taking it easy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment