Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Swim

I feel like I got up way too early. I have this "problem" of pretty much always waking up before my alarm clock goes off. It doesn't matter what time it is set for; I will wake up ten minutes before that. So not really a problem, because I practically never oversleep, but this morning was a little crazy since I woke up at 4:45 instead of 5:10 and was ready to go. I think this is the first time I've ever made it to the pool before I planned to be there!

Anyway, I started Week Two of the 0 to 1650 plan. Here's the workout:

200 yards; rest for 12 breaths
4 X 100 yards; rest 10 breaths between each
4 X 50 yards; rest 6 breaths between each
4 X 25 yards; rest 4 breaths between each
900 yards total

I hope that's the workout I did. I had trouble keeping count. It's possible I did 250 yards first thing. It's also possible that I either accidentally cut the last 100 yarder to 50 or accidentally did 5 X 50. I got a little confused. But, I downloaded the manual for my SportCount Chrono 100 so hopefully I'll remember how to use it and will stop losing count. :)

Also, I've learned that the brain I saw is part of the Brain Extravaganza. There are 22 of these brains around town, each with a different theme. Be on the lookout for a Tour de Brain, because I have to see all of them! I've already spotted four!

No comments:

Post a Comment