Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Commute

I'm not going to complain about how hot it is.

I got a slow start this morning. Traffic at 9:00 is way less than at 8:00. I did, however, see a crazy lady with a baby and a large dog doing sit-ups in the parking lot to the Clear Creek Trail. I wanted to tell her that she could do those in her air conditioned house, but really I was just jealous of her motivation because I had a hard time convincing myself to get up and ride my bike five miles, let alone pack up a baby and a dog to go do sit ups and run.

I also learned today that the HPER really picks up after 9:00. I saw more people in there today than I have the entire time I've been bike commuting. There was even another girl in the locker room!

I really wanted to ride my bike to Feast for lunch, but geez, it's hot out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment