Friday, February 18, 2011

Daily Commute

Time: 33:07

Distance: 6.799 miles

Average Speed: 12.3 mph

Max Speed: 22.3 mph

Calories Burned: 214.2

Fat Burned: 24.4 g

Not too bad for the first commute of 2011! I think this CycleFit class is paying off! Also, I really wanted to go faster on 1st St, but ran out of gears. I definitely think it’s time to invest in a new bike. I’ve been using my old mountain bike I got before I went to college. Sufficient, but not ideal. Anyway, I’m really looking forward to buying a new bike soon. Not only for my daily commute, but also for the SUMMER BIKE TRIP!

Yep, I’m going on a tour this summer with some cyclists from my church. We’re doing the Mississippi River Trail in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois. I’m pretty excited for it, in case the all caps didn’t give it away. It will be my first tour. Should be good times with good people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment