Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hello!

Hello!

I’m starting this blog as sort of a biking journal. I’ve just started commuting home from work and wanted to keep track of my commutes and other bicycle travels. In the few weeks that I’ve been commuting, I’ve already noticed an improvement, not only in my actual biking but in how I feel overall. Biking is really becoming my favorite part of the day, which is saying a lot since I like my job. But I’ve already had a few interesting stories and wanted to be able to document them. Like yelling at four deer to get off my path last week. Or meeting a very nice gentleman and riding with him talking about various things, like bicycle commuting and beaver activity along the path.

I’m sorry that I’m just really getting started and it’s already November. Midwest winters can be unpleasant, especially for a misplaced Southerner, but I hope to commute until the weather completely proves I can’t.

We’ll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment