Sunday, January 15, 2012

Failure

I am setting myself up to crash and burn at the IU Mini Marathon! Already!

I was supposed to go on a 4-mile run this weekend. Yesterday I was having such a good day hanging out with my husband, I decided I'd do it this morning. I loved Sunday morning long runs in my last half marathon training cycle.

While I did wake up early enough to get a run in before church, it was cold and dark and slippery (snow and ice) outside, so I thought I'd do it after church. Riiiiiiiight.

Instead, I went to the mall and came home with this:


So I spent my afternoon curled up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn, watching Harry Potter, and knitting a hat. Yep.

Although I did learn that I still fit in my wedding dress... That counts for something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment