Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Commute and CycleFit

Time: 28:34

Distance: 6.445 miles

Average Speed: 13.5 mph

Max Speed: 29.7 mph

Calories Burned: 230.5

Fat Burned: 25.6

My commute was pretty uneventful. The weather, for once, wasn't omg-I-can't-breathe hot, either that or it didn't matter since I was already sweaty from CycleFit and riding home felt like a break! There was a bit of a headwind, but it wasn't too bad. Seriously, though, where is that wind in the morning?

Anyway, I totally kicked butt in CycleFit today. Another smashing PR at 508 kJ burned! I love CycleFit for the obvious improvements you see. I love riding my bike, but sometimes, even if you're riding better, it doesn't necessarily feel that way. But in CycleFit, the numbers just don't lie. Even on bad days now, I do much better than when I started.

Clearly I do need a better cycle computer! With more nerdy numbers to keep track of (or stroke my ego with). Also, I need one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment